Join Me For 4 days starting August 27th And I’ll Help You To Understand The Call of God On Your Life And Give You The Exact Steps You Need To Use To Perform At Your Highest Potential While Growing Spiritually.
I Will Teach You How To Break Through The Self-Imposed Barriers That Keep You Running From The Call, Increase Your God Confidence, And How To Monetize Your Message (that’s right, you can be called and make money) Using The Right Content and Technology.
Register for this free training here http://www.gingerlondon.com/UnderstandingYourCallingMiniBtCamp.html
Details At A Glance:
Event Understanding Your Calling Mini Bootcamp
Dates Thursday, August 27th – Sunday, August 30th
Times 8/27 (Thurs) @7:30pm
8/28 (Fri) @7am
8/29 (Sat) @9am,
8/30 (Sun) @7:30pm CST
promptly each day
Assignments Bootcamp Assignments Given Each Day
You can attend our 4-days Understanding Your Calling Mini Bootcamp – virtually!
Meaning – you can access the 4 days of the live mini-bootcamp from the comfort of your home and participate via a live internet connection (with a Chat Room) or via telephone to get all the mini-bootcamp has to offer.
REGISTER FOR THIS “FREE TRAINING” HERE http://www.gingerlondon.com/UnderstandingYourCallingMiniBtCamp.html
As some people know I completed 21 days of fasting and prayer on August 8th. The purpose of the fast was for clarity, understanding and direction. The reasons I decided to fast were because one, I feeling sluggish in my spirit, second, I was spiritually tired and weary, third, I knew something was missing spiritually and naturally, but I couldn’t put my finger on it and fourth, I wanted God to reveal to me what I couldn’t see going on around me and what I didn’t understand was going on within me.
I chose the Daniel’s fast because the Word of God teaches in Daniel 10 that Daniel set his mind to gain understanding and he humbled himself before God through 21 days of fasting. I wanted the spiritual warfare to be defeated by the power of the Holy Spirit on my behalf and I needed a strength stronger than my own to conquer the state of mind that I was in.
What Has This 21 Days Journey Been Like For Me?
Overall, this experience was a blessing for me. It started off good, however, I was disappointed that some people who I thought would (and should) join me didn’t. There were some family and friends that I was depending on to be a part of this journey. What a “breakthrough” for me that they did not. In the past, my discouragement would come from expecting people I know to be a part of what I was doing. Today, I only expect the ones God wants to be a part to be a apart of what I am doing?
As my inner man was being strengthen, the Lord revealed to me three main things that were lacking in my life concerning my ministry, calling and business:
- Momentum – mine was low because I was focusing on the wrong people wanting the right results.
- Asking – I was asking the wrong person for help. The right person became the wrong person when he/she doesn’t honor their word. I was wrong to continue asking the person for help.
- Accountability – I wasn’t accountable to the right people because my momentum was low and I was focused on the wrong person.
What I Know For Sure!
I have been entrusted with the wisdom of God, a preaching assignment, and an awesome gift of teaching. Because my momentum and excitement became weary in doing well, I sat on my gifts for a season – using them “just a little bit.” God revealed to me that I am equipped and trained with all that I need to experience the more abundant life purposed for me.
The Lord showed me that there are people who I am assigned to – that’s you and others – that are waiting for me to continue on in my assignment showing up in a big way for them with what He has given me. I have been entrusted with the solutions to their problems and answers to their questions.
What’s My Commitment To God and You!
As a result of this time of fasting and prayer my commitments are:
- I commit to trusting completely in God being led by His Spirit in knowing who to trust in the natural.
- I commit to using my spiritual gifts and talents wholeheartedly to empower, equip and train the Body of Christ with biblical principles and strategies for victorious living.
- I commit to using my business and ministry training and skills to teach other how to be successful in the market place and in marketplace ministry.
- I commit to establishing divine connections for spiritual growth and success in kingdom living and prosperity.
Having the gift of wisdom means having other gifts connected to it. One can teach without wisdom just releasing information. However, with the gift of wisdom, it is hard to teach and not bring about transformation in the lives of others.
I have been entrusted with a lot from God and I commit to doing “greater works” from now until it’s time for my glory transition.
Thanks to those who took this 21 day journey with me, those who prayed for me and for being connected to me.
My commitment to you is to stay connected to you, serving you with what I have in a spirit of truth, integrity and loyalty.
My Special Gift For You!
As a thank you for reading this article (or shall I say long article – lol) and for being connected with me I will be giving to you some items from my teaching products to help you in your life, ministry and/or business.
I will post another article tomorrow with the web page link for you to access your special gifts. The web page will be live until August 31, 2015. Be sure to access your “special free” gifts by then.
YOU are Very Special to me. I am humbled and honored to be connected to you. My prayer is that you will experience God’s very best for your life, ministry and/or career.
I love you with the love of the Lord.
In His Integrity,
Minister Ginger London
What should You do once You know my Gift(s)? Here are seven ways to unwrap your spiritual gifts.
- Dedicate yourself to learning more about your gift and how God wants you to use it. He will let you know in his time what you are to do.
- Develop your gift by using it. Seek out a Pastor or biblically based life coach, take courses that relate to the gift, and pay attention to how you develop in your gift.
- Study the Scripture.
- Talk to others having the same gifts because they will either have insights or may need your encouragement.
- Pray for guidance and strength. You may become discouraged at times about your gift and how you are being use or not being used.
- Be sensitive to the need of others when it comes to executing your gift.
- Do not neglect your role because God entrusted it to you for a reason.
Facts about Spiritual Gifts:
- Spiritual Gifts are not natural ability or talent.
- Spiritual Gifts are not the Fruit of Spirit (Galatians 5:22-25).
- Spiritual Gifts can be abused.
- Spiritual Gifts are received, not achieved.
- The Gifts allow for diversity within unity because we each have unique work to do.
- Each member of the Body of Christ is unique, important, and useful.
- Spiritual Gifts are good but only when ministered in love (1 Corinthians 13).
- The Gifts are diverse, but all are equally honorable.
How do you discover your Spiritual Gifts? Here are eight ways I believe will help you.
- Understand what the gifts are. Once you understand each gift you will be able to discern more effectively what yours might be.
- Accept that you are gifted with these special endowments given to you by the Holy Spirit on behalf of our Father who has a great plan for you.
- Analyze yourself. Look at your interests, passions, personality, and even your talents and skills.
- Seek confirmation from others. Sometimes people who are in tune with spiritual things can see what gifts you may have.
- Evaluate the results of all that you learned and observed about the gifts you believe you are blessed with. Do you see evidence of these gifts in your life?
- Dedicate yourself to ministry because in doing so you will eventually find your gifted path.
- Take an assessment online.
- Sit with a Biblical/Christian Coach, Counselor or pastor to determine where God might be using you.