Only a few hours left to register for my 2-day teleseminar Proclamation for $49. The rate goes to $69 at midnight tonight. Register using this link http://www.gingerlondon.com/Proclamation2DayTeleseminar.html
One of my favorite scriptures is Proverbs 18:21 which says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” The Message Bible makes it even more clear – “Words kill, words give life; they’re either poison or fruit—you choose.”
Words have great power, especially those words that you are using every day. Most people underestimate the great power of words. Just a single word can make a person’s day or even shatter it. Words can destroy and they can also build something. Your words can create a great impact on the lives of other people and your own life. The words that come from your mouth can make a great change in the lives of other people.
Your voice is powerful! Has God given you a message that can transform the lives of those who hear it? Are you unsure about how to shape your message so that those who hear it will be impacted by the power of your words? Are you feeling a little nervous about the power of the words God has entrusted to you.
Don’t worry! Take a deep breath! God has assigned me to help you with your assignment.
I would like to invite you to join me on June 26, 2014 for my “free” 60-minutes tele-call on “Seven Key Points on the Power of Words.” On this call I will teach you seven key points on the power of spoken words. The words you speak can cause great happiness, enlighten a soul and heart, or encourage people. The words you use today and how you use them can essentially determine whether you will succeed or not.
It’s time to get moving toward getting your message out to the masses in a creative and big way. But first, you must understand the power of spoken words.
To Register and for More Information go here http://gingerlondon.com/SevenKeyPointsPreviewCall.html
Do you have a friend or know someone who has a message that needs to be shared with the world in a big way? If so, share this free telecall with them. Here is the registration linkhttp://gingerlondon.com/SevenKeyPointsPreviewCall.html
Do You Have Something To Say? Has God Given You A Message That Needs To Get Out To The World In A Big Way? Do You Need Help With Declaring and Decreeing Your Voice To The World?
Coming in July – PROCLAMATION! A 2-day Teleseminar teaching you how to pronounce your story, wisdom, and expertise to the world in a big way to bring transformation to the lives of others.
More Information and how to register will be posted Wednesday, June 18.
Happy Father’s Day to all of the amazing fathers. I pray that this day will be a day of celebrating your godly influence and impact that has been manifested in the lives of your children. Enjoy your day!
If you find yourself stuck, perhaps it’s time to explore the reasons why. With some simple self-exploration you can pinpoint the areas of your life that require change. It may require you to leave your comfort zone, but in the end you’ll likely find that it was all worth it!
It’s also important for you to build an action plan. If you stay organized and follow a simple plan of action step by step, there will be nothing that can stop you from achieving your goals.
Here are some ideas that can get you on your way to getting unstuck:
1. Set Up Accountability. When you hold yourself accountable and keep a close eye on your goals, you’ll be better able to identify when you’re stuck in a rut. The first step is to really figure out why you’re feeling stuck in the first place.
2. Set A Time Goal. You’re stuck and you’d like to be unstuck, but chances are you’ve been putting off working toward your goal. You’ve already decided to make yourself accountable and now it’s time to give yourself a time limit – so do it!
3. Be Not Afraid. Being afraid of change is one of the biggest reasons why you get stuck in the first place. Perhaps you’re feeling trapped in your job and, in order to get the job you’d like, you have to go back to college. You need to get over your fear and see what you need to do to apply. You’ll be happy you did when you land your dream job someday.
4. Look For Role Models. Find someone who has been through your situation or something similar and see how he or she was able to overcome obstacles. If possible, ask this person questions.
5. Change Your Thinking. It’s true: your actions first start as thoughts. When you think positive and brave thoughts, you’ll be motivated into action!
6. Take Time. Remember to take some time for yourself to collect your thoughts. You may discover some insight into how to solve your challenges. Make sure you’re completely alone with your thoughts without any distractions.
It’s easy to remain in your “stuck” situation because it’s familiar and you know what’s going to happen. You might even feel safe. However, eventually the dissatisfaction you feel will take over and you’ll realize that the only way to get “unstuck” is to take immediate action to change.
Make the Change
Once you choose your timetable, you’ll want to break down your changes into small steps. Track your progress and tweak your system to make sure your changes are making a difference.
For example, if you’re feeling stuck in a relationship, you’ll first evaluate where you think the concern lies. Perhaps you aren’t communicating effectively. If so, you can set a timetable of three months to overcome this challenge.
You can then break down the problem into smaller steps by reading a book on communication, talking about it with your partner, or attempting counseling sessions. As you go through these actions, you’re constantly keeping a close eye on how it affects your relationship.
In the end you have a firm decision about your relationship’s progress and you no longer feel stuck. If you hadn’t taken action, it’d be impossible to improve!
Repeat the Process
Once you’ve applied this system to one aspect of your life, you can use the same strategies whenever you’re feeling stuck. Whether large or small, there are always actions you can take to break through barriers!
Revelation is defined biblically as a manifestation of divine will or truth. It is the supernatural communication of truth to the mind. It is the highest order of knowledge.
When God gives you revelation about your life or assignment He gives you an understanding of His plan at your level of comprehension which you become accountable for once received.
Revelation is information that will challenge your thinking and cancel any doubt you may have. It’s the ability to know that you know.
Once you have received revelation there are some spiritual things that must be put into motion:
1. Divine Definition – You must know who you are in the eyes of God. You must be crystal clear about the assignment of your business. You must be clear on what type of business, products or services, model of business and location of business.
2. Divine Development – You must grow daily. You will become stagnant if you remain in the same mindset, skills set and business practices you start with or started with. You must develop with the times you are living in.
3. Divine Dominion – You must operate in the power of God doing things as God would. Divine dominion requires divine character, supernatural strength and faith.
Without revelation you will have no foundation for faith. You will forfeit the blessings and benefits of God for your life and you become a candidate for fear of failure.
“Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7 (NKJV)